It’s been a long time coming and we’ve felt like expectant parents for several months. We’ve “furnished the nursery” with all our products and to take the analogy to it’s natural end, today has been a bit like a planned C-Section, we were both dreading it and looking forward to it. But, finally, we have our new baby website, in all it’s glory.
So what’s different?
- Each product now has a full technical specification box, similar to the old ones, but there is more information than we have ever provided before. There are also suggested uses in the product description.
- Say hello to Product Reviews! We’ve added some of our reviews from our old website to the relevant products but if you feel you would like to submit a review for an item you have purchased, please do!
- Stock levels are now updated every 15 minutes and this includes taking into account eBay orders as well as orders on the website, over the telephone and from Etsy.
- You can now filter your requirements on a much greater range of specifications, including temperature, grade and coating as well as by size.
- Our eBay special offer of buying 3 of our boxed, Guy’s Magnets brand, fridge magnets and getting the fourth free, has been extended to our website.
- Address verification is with us. Anytime you enter an address, it will be checked and verified.
- Postal integration has also arrived. This takes your delivery address (already verified) and sends the package and shipping information to either Royal Mail or UPS for automatic production of postage/shipping labels. It also means that any tracking information will be fed back to you automatically.
- Unfortunately, you will not be able to access any of you old orders, however, if you cannot remember what you bought, please use the contact us box and will be happy to point you in the right direction.
What hasn’t changed? (This is the best bit!)
- We still have the same great range of products and will now be able to add incoming products a lot faster.
- Our own website is still 5% cheaper than any of our other online shops.
- We are still happy to offer technical help and advice.
- We still have the same great customer service that we’ve always had.
Welcome to our new website!